Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I shall not want...

I Shall Not Want
punchneedle embroidery
©Teresa Kogut

Good almost afternoon y'all! Another new punchneedle design punched and ready to be made into a pattern! My goal is to have at least 6 new designs before the Columbus show in July. Two down and 4 to go! Another goal in my pattern business is to have my most popular designs translated into cross stitch patterns for the Baltimore show in September! I have a lot of work to do so off I go! Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. you caught my attention! I do not do punch needle but I am a cross stitch junkie along with wool....I'll be keeping my eye open. you are so talented...4 more designs...piece of cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your designs will be wonderful in cross stitch. I got the pc stitch, just need to play with it more, fun to do designs in different mediums.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Anna, for your vote of confidence! I am excited to offer cross stitch! I work on a Mac, Debbie, so I will be purchasing the MacStitch program very soon! Should be interesting....

    ReplyDelete